Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Sale!


It's time to get your holiday shopping done!  Head over to to Teachers Pay Teachers to save up to 28% on your favorite items this Monday and Tuesday!

Be sure to pick up your December Lunchbox Notes, Jokes, and Bottle Wraps to make your loved ones smile brightly this holiday season.  Simply print and cut!  I keep my stack in the kitchen ready to sneak into my little one's lunch, homework folder, or library book!  She LOVES sharing the jokes with her friends!!!


My #1 Best Seller will also be on sale...


And, finally...I've got a FREEBIE for you!!!  Woo Hoo!  As I was relaxing this past Thanksgiving break, I decided to get myself organized this December and whipped up a little something for myself...and you!  Click on my FREEBIES tab above to download this little 13-page lovey for yourself.


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment